Saturday, June 10, 2006

The sunshine through my window

I Miss My Friend by Darryl Worley

I miss the look of surrender in your eyes

The way your soft brown hair would fall

I miss the power of your kiss when we made love

But baby most of all

I miss my friend

The one my heart and soul confided in

The one I felt the safest with

The one who knew just what to say to make me laugh again

And let the light back in

I miss my friend

I miss the colors that you brought into my life

Your golden smile, those blue-green eyes

I miss your gentle voice in lonely times like now

Saying it'll be alright

I miss my friend

The one my heart and soul confided in

The one I felt the safest with

The one who knew just what to say to make me laugh again

And let the light back in

I miss my friend

I miss those times

I miss those nights

I even miss the silly fights

The making up

The morning talks

And those late afternoon walks

i'll miss u much, sunshine.. but i hope u'll shine on, brighter and cherrier as the days go by.. *hug*

thinking out loud at 10:03 PM


Comments: Post a Comment