Thursday, June 22, 2006
weekend..u're finally here..
apart from a few perverted moments (by someone..urgh), the day was pretty ok. had another home cooked meal at mich's place, ta bao-ed the rest for lunch tom hahah. porridge, mei cai, egg, fish. super full man. and got a free ride home too!! eheheh thanks hon.
tom's finally friday..it seems like the week sped past..tho monday passed by really slowly. been a really tiring week too cos i haven't slept well. then again wats new? hahah haven't slept well in ages anyways! heh.
its the 22nd of the month..a special date..u noe how there are some dates in a month tat mean something to u? like for me, 14th is a special day, cos my bdae falls on the 14th. 25, 27, 16 also mean alot to me. wonder which other date will be on the list?
anyways..nice song to share..fr a nice show grey's anatomy..time to dl it to watch at night.
The Fear You Won't Fall by Joshua Radin
Digging a hole and the walls are caving in
Behind me air's getting thin but I'm trying I'm breathing in
Come find me
It hasn't felt like this before
It hasn't felt like home before you
And I know it's easy to say but it's harder to feel
This way
And I miss you more than I should
Than I thought I could
Can't get my mind off of you
I know you're scared that I'll soon be over it
That's part of it all
Part of the beauty of falling in love with you is the fear you won't fall
It hasn't felt like this before
It hasn't felt like home before you
And I know it's easy to say but it's harder to feel
This way
And I miss you more than I should than I thought I could
Can't get my mind off of you
And I hate the phone
But I wish you'd call
Thought being alone
Was better than was better than
And I know it's easy to say but it's harder to feel this way
And I miss you more than I should
Than I thought I could
Can't get my mind off of you
Can't get my mind off of you
And I know it's easy to say but it's harder to feel
This way
And I miss you more than I should
Than I thought I could
Can't get my mind off of you
argh i hate it when these song writers are right. cos i still miss u much. it seems tat i have to keep thinking about other things like work, cos the moment i don't, i think of you. like the dinners we had, the places we checked out (or even the ppl we checked out haha) etc etc so much so tat i'm starting to think i'm abnormal whahahah.
ok, welcome to the weekend everyone! its finally friday!
thinking out loud at 11:11 PM