Saturday, July 01, 2006
a different way
last salsa class today. not too bad, cos it was a really small grp. but as usual i was super stressed dancing with our teacher. fren was so cute, to help me try on a skirt i wanted to get cos i couldn't make it to a sale. but in the end, couldn't decide, so prob go down myself. but hahah 10q 10q u. movie next week ok?
took another route home. walked with a good fren fr bugis to ps so tat we could take nel. interesting walk on the way..saw many things i never saw before, went by many places i'd never really gone into and just had a really good chat. 10q u for making tonight tat much better.
missed having such heart to heart chats with my frens. they dont have to be intense, just as long as they are between people who have mutual understanding btwn each other. and this reminded me of a song. quite an old one. prob have heard it before.
True colours
You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small
But I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow
Show me a smile then,
Don't be unhappy, can't remember
When I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
You can call me up
Because you know I'll be there
And I'll see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow
i guess its true. maybe cos i got to see ur true colours, which is why i fell in love with u? but seeing how things are, i guess this love can at most be one sided.
anyways...i then took the longer than usual route home. saw 2 ppl pushing 2 things. an old lady in a wheelchair, and a baby in the pram. and was struck by the irony of it all. reminded me of this question my fren asked. wat starts off on all 4s, then 2s and finally before death, is on 3 legs?
of course the answer was us human. cos as babies we're on all 4, then we learn to walk, then when we grow old we get extra help fr the walking stick. haha
but in this case, the baby started out on 4 wheels, and his or her grandma is now being pushed ard on 2.
switch of fate i guess. reminds us too, tat one day, we'd be at the 'mercy' of others younger than us.
btw isn't it interesting how so many ppl are off to hk now? damnit the sales are on and i jus came back from hk! kao. sickening. almond flakes fr maxim would be good ya? original flavour please. thanks thanks.
thinking out loud at 12:38 AM