Sunday, July 02, 2006
rudolph's in town..just without santa..
heard quite a few sad songs today. at home, at the ktv cos went with a bunch of frens. but then heard his voice, felt lots better, had egg tarts and tons of tidbits, and waited for an hr for the pearls (or bubbles as yiyi calls them) for my peppermint milk tea.
went to sentosa, tried the luge 3 times, nearly killed a pigeon and nearly got killed by a kid infront who suddenly jam braked. got baked in the sun, exfoliated by the sand, and a red nose from using too much tissue. no idea why i started to sneeze, and was followed shortly by a runny nose tat won't stop, and a cough. had sakae..where bosses brought us on my first day at work. thanks to yi we all got a treat, but i dun think i'd go there for food. chawanmushi was cold, tasteless..other food also not v nice..cept for the ice green tea hahha. but thanks babes, for the great time!
feeling miserable..surfing, sick, tired, exhausted, sleepy, limp, and i swear my nose is falling off. still, go try the luge if u're in the area. quite fun la, but too short liao.
was in the car when mun suddenly pointed out this song in some movie (2 chicks?) n i suddenly realised tat it was the song ringing in my head the past few days when i wake up in the morning. as in, when i open my eyes, this is the first tune tat comes to my head. strange. but jus tat i neva realised it was this song.
Makin' my way downtown,
Walkin' fast,
Faces pass and I'm homebound.
Starin' blankly ahead,
Just makin' my way,
Makin' a way through the crowd.
And I need you,
And I miss you,
And now I wonder...
If I could fall into the sky,
Do you think time
would pass me by?
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you...
Tonight.
It's always times like these
When I think of you,
And wonder if you ever think of me.
'Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong.
Livin' in your precious memory.
'Cause I need you,
And I miss you,
And now I wonder...
If I could fall into the sky,
Do you think time
would pass me by?
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you...
Tonight.
I don't wanna let you know
I drown in your memory.
I don't wanna let this go.
I don't.
Makin' my way downtown,
Walkin' fast,
Faces pass and I'm homebound.
Starin' blankly ahead,
Just makin' my way,
Makin' a way through the crowd.
And I still need you,
And I still miss you,
And now I wonder...
If I could fall into the sky,
Do you think time
Would pass.. us by?
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you...
If I could fall into the sky,
Do you think time would pass me by?
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you.
If I could just hold you....
Tonight.
Ifs..are just ifs..
Ifs..may come true..
But..
Most ifs never do.
They unfortunately
Remain as ifs.
And all is left to be done
Is just acceptance.
*ah choooooo*
*sniffle*
*blow nose*
think its time this red nosed girl went to bed.
eheh.
thinking out loud at 9:43 PM