Friday, July 14, 2006

thankfulness

to whoever you are up there, thank you for today. U-who-would-affectionately-call-me-yunyun (according to my fren's theory), thank you.

For giving me great colleagues to work with, for my wonderful frens who make (use of) me to think up of A&P channels cos I'm in marketing, for jus wishing me a good morning out of the blue, for trying out coffee bean's vanilla mints with me (it sucks, don't waste ur money), for hitting me on the chin and arm during squash, for driving me home at night or bringing me green tea cos u thot i'd be thirsty, for scaring the living daylights out of me, for all the laughter, tears, cheer, courage, silliness, reality bites, everything. For giving me a great mom who still went to brew a herbal drink for me tho she was sick. For giving me a grandma who cooks so much I have lots to bring to work and share with the rest for lunch.

So.. thank you, u-who-would-affectionately-call-me-yunyun, thank you very much.

Btw, mun was the one who happily hit the squash ball in my direction. 10q u mun mun I’ll definitely rem u. ehehheh! Then v cute, before we went for dinner, we tried to hit the ball continuously for at least 30 times. Hahah guess how many we hit... 38!! *snigger*

While going back fr bishan, saw this auntie selling tissue..she was half stooped over, and was asking passerbys to buy tissue for her. But everyone walked past her, without even a second glance at her. In fact they seem to be avoiding her. felt so sorry for her..so bought tissue fr her..wonder where her family is..wonder if she has any? If she's got a home to go home to? Cos its quite a cold and chilly night? If she's had dinner? Or if she's made enuff for the night so tat maybe she can take a break tom? I wondered why she was selling tissue..wat she used to do before this? Wat happened to her such tat she has to end up selling tissue?

Compared to her..i'm one lucky bitch. I wanted to ask her things..to make sure she'd be ok..but dunno why, didn't have the courage to ask her..maybe I was afraid tat if I knew how bad it was, I'd be totally sad..maybe I didn't want to hear the truth. Cos hor..bit silly la..but I know tat if I heard her story, I'd end up crying. =0(

Please, u-who-would-affectionately-call-me-yunyun, keep her safe and warm the rest of the nights? Thank you..

thinking out loud at 1:11 AM


Comments: Post a Comment