Monday, July 24, 2006

to You

Inspired by mr brown's I am.. been compiling it for sometime.. not quite complete tho its already quite a long post heh..but this is to all of you in my life..

-----------------------------

You are the one who accompanied me in a damn smelly toilet in school while I cried and read the newspapers on the SQ006 crash.

You are the one who gave me a guy teddy for vdae to accompany me in case I didn't have a date.

You are the ones who gave me all the soft toys I have, so I have something to hug wherever I am.

You are the ones who send me home at night. And you are the ones who insist on driving inside so I wont have to walk to my door.

You are the one who told me I made your day cos I made you smile.

You are the ones who spent so much time choosing flowers for bouquets for me. I am the one who loved every bunch of flowers cos I knew how much time and heart went into it.

You are the ones who sent me songs to cheer me up.

You are the ones who love my house so much you actually fell asleep here. I was the one who couldn't wake you up.

You are the one who brought me green tea cos you thot I'd be thirsty from all that crying.

You are the one with the fluorescent shoes i befriended the first day we were divided into our classes. You are also the one whom I made you hold the makeup box for me so tat you'd get ECA points.

You are the one who loved the makeup I did for you, and the hairstyle I created for you during our performances.

You are the ones who snuck out with me during school to take a neo print, and ended up getting caught by our Chinese teacher.

You are the one I shared ice lemon tea and chats after each PE lesson.

You are the one who taught me how to eat and appreciate chilli.

You are the ones who always borrowed my notes to copy cos they were the neatest and most complete. Somehow, you are also the ones who end up doing better during tests and exams haha.

You are the one who complained tat I'm selfish cos I can't do your nails as well as I can do mine.

You are the ones who never once gave up on me. I am the one who knows that to be true.

You are the one who never liked sewing things, and yet painstakingly sewed me a wrist cushion so tat my wrist wont get burnt by my laptop.

You are the ones who bought me breakfast, remembered to order my food without tao geh, and ate them up when there were still a few of them.

You are the one who pricked your finger sewing me a laptop bag. You are the one who surprised me with it so much I still kept the 'Surprise!' tag on it.

You are the one who refused to let me eat icecream before I had something hot to eat first.

You are the ones who cried with me when I did. You are the ones who got me my Pooh tissues cos the other tissues were rough and made my nose even redder.

You are the ones who thought tat I was funny. My actions (the bye-bye-taxi one), the lil things i do (the xiao3 dong4 zuo4), the way i describe things (a la then!!), the way i laugh and snigger..etc.

You are the ones who made me laugh so hard with the funny things you said or did, the funny ways you pose in pictures, your funny lil actions i caught unaware.

You are the ones who thought I was zai, cos I didn't mind doing things like clearing out the basin, and other icky stuff. You are also the ones who thot i'd make a great wife cos i can cook, sew etc and cos i was good at home econs.

You are the one who got me a Triangel, spent so much time and money to get it shipped over for my birthday. Only to realize later it was sold here, and was a lot cheaper.

You are the ones who got me the voodoo mummy-s, to ward off bad luck and help my love life.

You are the one who told me that not only did I have a brain, I also had a heart.

You are the one who told me that you hated to see me hurt.

You are the ones who opened up to me to share your life stories, and in that, I learnt so much more about life.

You are the one who told me you missed my smile.

You are the one who told me I was very pretty when I smiled.

You are the one who told me I didn't need braces. Cos you thought my teeth (that one which sticks out) were cute and very me.

You are the one I traded clothes, jewellery, makeup, etc with. You are the ones I consult whenever I am in doubt.

You are the one who spent 3 yrs loving me. I was the one who broke your heart.

You are the one who made me so mad cos you hung up on me. Twice. I was the one who killed my feelings for you.

You are the one who brewed me herbal tea, even though you were sick.

You are the one who cooks for me every week, so much food that I have to ta bao to office. You are the one who'd call me to tell me wat you cooked exactly.

You are the one who disciplines me, lectures me, scolds me, puts me back in place, yet you were the one who raised me, coached me, coaxed me and reassured me that I was the dearest person to you.

You are the one who told me I didn't need to do social work cos I already was doing it cos i listen to my frens.

You are the ones who give me so many /hug emoticons I cant help but feel nice and warm.

You are the one who didn't play as well during squash so that I could win the bet. I could have never won otherwise.

You are the one who tells me 'good morning sunshine!' whenever you are online in the mornings.

You are the one who thought 'cars' was so nice you went to watch with me even though u already watched it.

You are the one who called me all the way from france to talk to me cos my msn connection sucked.

You are the ones who understood whenever I 'disappeared' if I were attached then.

You are the ones who never made me sing if we went to ktv cos I didn't like to.

You are the one i fell so in love with. You are also the one i have to let go.

You are the ones who left such sweet testimonials on my friendster.

You are the ones who always teased me abt the kind of guys who liked me..(think hei tao hua..)

You are the one who disgustingly burped my name walking past my classroom so tat I'd laugh.

You are the ones I hid behind the pillar with, so that our Chinese teacher wont see us.

You are the one who made me go with you to look at condo showrooms. And every real estate agent there thought we were getting married.

You are the one who made me the head of your magazine even though I was from a totally different faculty.

You are the ones whom everyone thought you liked me while I was totally unaware.

You are the one who told me it wasn't worth for me to sacrifice anything for any man, not even yourself.

You are the one who made me go to engin camp with you cos u didn't want to go by yourself. You are the one who gave me the opportunity to make many friends I hold dear even up to today.

You are the ones who sent me e-cards, snail mail cards, be it for a special occasion, or just for no rhyme or reason. You are the ones who out of the blue send me sms-es to see how i am, or just to say hi.

You are the one who waited for me in town where i was nearby, not knowing wat time i ended, but just so tat u'd be near by if i wanted a lift home.

You are the one who got me a jelly toy, and had a hard time searching for a same one cos it burst when you 'tested' it out.

You are the ones i go on holidays with, who trust me with booking the stuff, who endure long hrs travelling with me, queuing up at customs, and just have hell of a fun time with trying all sorts of stuff, food, etc.

You are the one who wrote a song for me.

You are the one who wrote a poem for me when i missed our date. I was the one who got quite freaked out by it.

You are the one who forced me to eat more, more and more cos I just didn't have any appetite and wasn't eating enough.

You are the ones who ask me along if you have lobangs, great deals, discount cards to use, invites, etc. You are also the ones who willingly check out on deals for me if i asked you to.

You are the one who got upset that your baby boy outgrew his first pair of shoes i bought for him.

You are the ones who came up with a million nicknames for me...(i shall NOT go into any of them)

You are the one i had a crush on. Amazingly, tho u never knew abt it, you are the one who still asks abt me 6 years down the road.

You are the ones i learnt new sports with..golf, squash, blading..You are the ones who got me started, hooked onto it, saw me while i faltered, fell, and finally got the hang of it. You are the ones who encouraged me, taught me, forced me, made fun at me, let me make fun of, and help me learn in such a supportive way.

You are the one who asked me if i'd invite you to my house if u're still single and i was married with a family. I was the one who asked you the same. Cos we are the ones who are still searching for the love to spend the rest of our lives with.

You are the one i knew would lose your baby cos i couldn't picture you carrying him or her.

You are the one who called me the instant you knew you were expecting.

You are the ones who glare at me or want to slap me whenever i put myself down, when i say i'm fat, complain abt my hair etc etc.

You are the ones i complain, bitch, whine to. Sometimes you are the ones who reassure me, bitch back along with me, and other times you are the ones who tell me to shut up and remind me not to complain cos i have so much else to look to.

You are the ones who refused to go for tuition unless i was the one teaching. You are the ones who said i was the only one who was patient enough and clear enough in explaining stuff.

You are the one i wished happy birthday. You are the one who only replied to my message hours later cos you wanted to spend the last minute of your birthday thanking me.

You are..

thinking out loud at 2:06 PM


Comments:
i think this entry is just so sweet n meaningful.

maybe i should start 1 too. *grin*

-hugs-
 
i hit 20! wahhahahhaa
 
20 wat? pimples? u're most welcome.. =0p
 
*glare*
 
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
 
Post a Comment