Sunday, July 09, 2006

Vanity fair(fare$)

i must be really patient. to think i actually sat in a salon from 11 to 430. 5.5 freaking hrs jus to get my hair sorted out. was totally bored, sleepy, restless, fidgety.

dun really like it now. bit too straight for my liking. haven't had stick straight hair in like years? but then the sides stick out leh. straight like not straight. bleah. but in a way, it sorta describes my life now. its almost kinda like i'm starting to straighten out my life, its neat, easy to manage, more 'organised', but boring, predictable and i don't quite like it. then again, easy to manage is also important. i'd get used to it la i think. jus being a bitch and complaining abt my hair eheh.

well unlike the hair, life can't be straightened out jus by using Nets, and having a whole bunch of ppl doing funny things to it.

unless, u're truman.

saw something pretty on the way. it was raining golden petals along the road. i rem my lit text last time, there was a story which had a line, saying something like, if u come across a shower of flowers, u're really lucky cos only flowers shower upon the gods. didn't quite feel like a god, but felt quite blessed to witness it.

then after that, i felt sorry, cos the cleaners would have quite a big mess to take care of tom morning.

soooo bored. SBS, SBB. trading funny videos fr youtube, japanese are really damn bo liao sometimes but hahah very creative in their pranks man.

monday is coming up in a few hrs..wonder wat the new week will bring? will it be like any other week? i guess this song describes how i feel now..

Lost in Space - Lighthouse Family

Sometimes I get tired of this me first attitude

You are the one thing that keeps me smiling

Thats why I'm always wishing hard for you

cause your life shines so bright

I don't feel no solitude

You are my first star at night

I'd be lost in space without you

And I'll never lose my faith in you

How will I ever get to heaven, if I do

Feels just so fine

When we touch the sky me and you

This is my idea of heaven

Why can't it always be so good

But its alright, I know youre out there

Doing what you've gotta do

You are my soul satellite

I'd be lost in space without you

And I'll never lose my faith in you

How will I ever get to heaven, if I do

And I'll never lose my faith in you

i'll never lose my faith in u..never did. yun, i'll never lose faith in u too.

hmmm so qiao..now listening to 'have a little faith in me'.

is that my reply?

thinking out loud at 6:50 PM


Comments: Post a Comment