Saturday, August 05, 2006
end of the road
i have no idea why but it seems i go for weird activities before clubbing. the last time, it was the episode where i ended up soaking wet with water from the kallang river. this time, it was the luge at sentosa. we were so lucky, cos we got there just in time for the last ride. sadly tho, we only got to go on one. but not shiok enuff la, cos came to the end of the ride too soon. oh well.
went for fisherman's wharf, but while crossing the road, we somehow detoured and ended up having tandoori instead heheh. more abt it in the food section.
MOS was unusually quiet. bought a bottle of absolut, wanted to change to blackcurrant, but they didnt allow cos we bought the original one already. and cannot change. weird. oh well. went with 2 other girls and 3 other guys, hahah almost like a triple date of sorts. quite fun la, played tons of silly games, frog one, fish one, number one (cai quan - which i became quite good at hahah). really laugh until very tired lor! was at the r&b section, there were lots of caucasians and blacks there. one couple was gyrating and dancing so vigorously they looked like they were humping away. interesting tho, they could really move lor. then this american guy came to tok to yi and me. asking us stuf, even showed me his tattoo on his leg. whahhaha
speaking of end of the roads, i also want this song for my funeral.
My Immortal - Evanescence
I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me
You used to captivate me
By your resonating life
Now I'm bound by the life you've left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me
I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along
*yawn* okie tats the end for todays blog ..update more later on .. super sleepy. not drunk nor high tho. hmmm need stronger drinks next time. heh
thinking out loud at 2:02 AM