Wednesday, August 02, 2006
For they are but memories
I Will Remember You by Sarah McLachlan
I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories
Remember the good times that we had?
I let them slip away from us when things got bad
How clearly I first saw you smilin' in the sun
Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one
I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories
I'm so tired but I can't sleep
Standin' on the edge of something much too deep
It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard
But I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories
I'm so afraid to love you, but more afraid to lose
Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose
Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light
And I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories
And I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories
Weep not for the memories
Just heard it.. This is such a beautifully sad song.. makes me sigh.. the sort where u close ur eyes for a bit and breathe out a small sigh. but all her songs make me sigh.. its definitely on my funeral's playlist..alongside angel, and my immortal.. can someone remember i also want a coffin where my frens and all can draw and write on it?
thinking out loud at 4:08 PM