Monday, May 14, 2007
This has a really nice groove to it.
Say that you stay a little Don't say bye bye tonight Say you'll be mine just a little of bit of love Is worth a moment of your time knocking on your door just a little so cold outside tonight let's get a fire burning I know, I'll keep it burining bright If you stay, won't you stay - stay save room for my love save room for a moment to be with me save room for my love save a little save a little for me won't you save a little save a little for me This just might hurt a little love hurts sometimes when you do it right Don't be affraid of a little bit of pain pleasure is on the other side Let down your guard just a little I`ll keep you safe in these arms of mine Hold on to me - pretty baby You will see I can be all you need If you stay, won't you stay - stay save room for my love save room for a moment to be with me save room for my love save a little save a little for me won't you save a little save a little for me Make time to live a little don't let this moment slip by tonight you`ll never know what you are missing till you try I'll keep you satisfied if you stay, won't you stay - stay so does this.When you first left meI was wanting moreBut you were fucking that girl next doorWhat'cha do that for? When you first left meI didnt know what to sayI've never been on my own that wayJust sat by myself all dayI was so lost back thenBut with a little help from my friendsI found the light in the tunnel at the endNow you're calling me up on the phoneSo you can have a little whine and a moan And it's only because you are feeling aloneAt first when I see you cryYeah It makes me smileYeah it makes me smileAt worst I feel bad for a whileBut then I just smileI go ahead and smileWhenever you see meYou say that you want me backAnd I tell you it don't mean jack I couldn't stop laughingNo I just couldn't help myselfSee you messed up my mental healthI was quite unwellcute lyrics, kinda evil too hheheh
thinking out loud at 3:33 PM