Tuesday, August 14, 2007

observe

i was..
annoyed by the customs officer in tw this morning
pissed with myself for leaving my cam in tw
completely stoned on the bus and flight back
impressed with 2 guys in tw (thumbs up)
disappointed by someone..time and again..
amazed at how many maggie mee packs i stuffed into my bag
questioning myself over and over again
reading up on melatonin (potent anti-aging stuff!)
bored by the incessantly torrential rain urgh
sick of splashing around puddles and getting drenched
hitting a record of 5 movies in 5 days
laughing silly in the car after hitting someone's head accidentally
constantly stuffed with food..and more food..and moreee foood..

but at the end of it, i'm just glad to have my fave tw babe with me thru out all this shit


When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

When I was young, I fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows, day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

Now I have children of my own
They ask their mother, what will I be
Will I be handsome, will I be rich
I tell them tenderly.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be

thinking out loud at 11:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment