Sunday, March 30, 2008

i feel dead but just have the compulsion to write.

its been a long day of butter, sugar, mixing, kneading, cutting, oven-ing, tasting, packing, and wat have you.

i'm glad for my girlies. wont know wat to do without them.

feel positively sick, started with getting drenched n splashed on mon..carried forward and prob full blown in a day or 2.

the throat hurts, the lungs arent that clear anymore and the head is swimming.

and ive run out of danzen.

hope they sell them in little india.

there are thoughts i dont dare to explore, there are implications i dont dare to consider, there are situations i dont dare to confront, there are balances i dont dare to disrupt. there are also things i must do.

I can't get to sleep
I think about the implications
Of diving in too deep
And possibly the complications

Especially at night
I worry over situations
I know I'll be alright
Perhaps it's just imagination

Day after day it reappears
Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear
Ghosts appear and fade away

Alone between the sheets
Only brings exasperation
It's time to walk the streets
Smell the desperation

At least there's pretty lights
And though there's little variation
It nullifies the night from overkill

Day after day it reappears
Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear
Ghosts appear and fade away
Come back another day

I can't get to sleep
I think about the implications
Of diving in too deep
And possibly the complications

Especially at night
I worry over situations
I know I'll be alright
It's just overkill
- overkill, colin hay


thinking out loud at 12:09 AM


Comments: Post a Comment