Monday, June 02, 2008

for the first time in a goddamn long (and very overdue-d) time, i feel my epidermis is beginning to have some form of semblance to its original condition. ok its peeling and red and i'm prone to flushing/blushing (ie free blusher) plus i cant put any form of make up at all but hmmm. me will keep the faith for now.

so! its june! HAPPIE BIRTHDAY MICH!! i realise its prob only the 10th time (and counting) i've wished u this over the yrs? muack muack! =0) tons more bdaes coming up tom, the day after, the DAYS after, weeks after too!

Anyways, Happie Bdaes oso going out to huixian, joce (seeya on sunday!), misswongwanjun, mr xavier poon, and a lil red boy far away in philippines (or affectionately known as adobo land)!

so i was planning and talking to some ppl about bdaes and the general consensus is tat when it comes to ur own bdae, it really doesnt seem tat impt cos its jus any other day. but it is! well everyone's bdae is impt to me anyway, its amazing seeing other ppls faces really lighting up or when they have tat happie but slightly embarrassed face when everyone's singing them the bdae song. plus it also seems to be a brilliant excuse to party and celebrate life as it were =0)

wah all tat exuberance (and exclamation-mark-ing) is tiring. the rest of the entry is jus gonna be plain narration, starting fr squash on fri and queuing for Quality hotel porridge at 1030 (who the heck queues a good half hr for porridge these days!). then it was an early morning off to the dermatologist, dentist and the yummy ramen place before we headed to do 'work'. then it was rushing ard being a chauffeur and heading to timbre where we finally heard timbre! curse broken finally! sun was oso an early day despite the late night, cos its xavier's bdae party! i've yet to sort thru the 500 odd pics, so patience ya..eheh. baby photography is not fun. they move toooo much too fast. but i mus say the eclairs were gorgeous scrumptious lil pastries.

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could i forget. i managed somehow to sorta recover more of my cambodia photos! duno wat the heck i was doing la but i managed to rescue more! hehe yay! exuberance is so contagious..even the camera is getting cooperative. hehe i is happie ^^

ending off with a happie song, this was one of the songs eic did, still love it tho its been quite some time. in fact we heard it twice tat day, once before the band played, once live.



There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard
And no song that I could sing but I can try for your heart
And our dreams and they are made out of real things
Like a shoebox of photographs with sepia-toned loving
Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart
Why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard?
It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together

It's always better when we're together
We'll look at the stars when we're together
It's always better when we're together
it's always better when we're together

And all of these moments just might find there way into my dreams tonight
But I know that theyll be gone when the morning light sings
Or brings new things but tomorrow night you see
That they'll be gone too, too many things I have to do
But if all of these dreams might find there way into my day to day scene
I'd be under the impression I was somewhere in between
With only two, just me and you, not so many things we got to do
Or places we got to be we'll sit beneath the mango tree now

I believe in memories they look so pretty when I sleep
And when I wake up you look so pretty sleeping next to me
But there is not enough time
And there is no song I could sing
And there is no combination of words I could say
But I will still tell you one thing
We're better together
-Better Together, Jack Johnson

thinking out loud at 9:33 AM


Comments: Post a Comment