Friday, July 04, 2008
current repeat
another david cook cover.. havent heard it in such a long time.. neil diamond isnt exactly new age eheh.
After all these years After all these tears between us Still I couldn't find Someone half as right as you And each time I stop to think What it is I really need Heres what I conclude All I really need is you Just say what you want to say You don't have a chance in the world Can I, knowing how I've tried Still come close to losing you Have I spent so many nights Trying but in vain to tell you Don't you know it's true All I really need is you How was I to know We'd have ended here Where we finally did You tied your life to mine Once upon a starry night And when someone asks for me What it is that I believe Say, I believe it's true All I really need is you- neil diamond, all i really need is you
thinking out loud at 2:59 PM